Since 1959 professionals in the field of synthetic resins
The N. Benasedo Spa was founded in 1959, when the founder Nino Benasedo set up a natural oil processing plant in industrial products in Caronno Pertusella. The development and evolution of N. Benasedo SpA will begin with the entry of a young chemist, Mr. Valerio Scocco, current President of the Company. He will introduce and carry out the production of synthetic resins for paints and inks. The production of synthetic resins will allow the company to immediately establish itself in the sector of wood coatings, for construction and industry.
Always, to expand the current market and be an important supplier and interlocutor for innovative projects for customers, it is the most intense ambition of BENASEDO SpA.